If for some reason you are partial to MasterCard credit cards, below we offer a list of MasterCards that may offer instant approval:
- Walmart Mastercard – If your credit is good enough, you’ll be instantly approved for this Mastercard that you can use immediately. However, note that if your credit is not as good, you might instead be approved for the Walmart credit card that is only accepted at Walmart stores.
- BankAmericard MasterCard – Bank of America no-frills MasterCard has an interest rate as low as 11.49% (but you could be approved at a rate as high as 21.49%), and you have the option to transfer a balance from a higher-rate credit card at a 0% interest rate for 18 months. (There is a 3% balance transfer fee, though.) No rewards with this card. “Complete your application and get a response in as little as 60 seconds.”
- Capital One Platinum MasterCard – Not the most appealing credit card, unless maybe you have bad credit — no rewards and a 24.99% interest rate. However, Capital One does say that they “will attempt to provide a decision in 60 seconds or less. However, in some cases we need to collect additional information to make a decision.”
- Dick’s Sporting Goods MasterCard – Apply online via your mobile device at DSG.com/apply or in a Dick’s store and be approved instantly in most cases. This MasterCard earns points that lead to Dick’s $10-off certificates. Get 2 points per dollar on Dick’s, Field & Stream, and Golf Galaxy purchases, and 1 point per dollar everywhere else.
- TJX Rewards MasterCard – Be approved for the MasterCard credit card of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Sierra Trading Post, and you’ll get a $10 rewards certificate right off the bat, plus the opportunity to earn points toward future TJX store purchases. Note that if your credit history is not very good, you could be approved for a TJX store-only card (good only at TJX stores) instead of the MasterCard.