If you are a small business owner looking for instant credit, there are some credit cards that will accommodate you. You should understand, however, that while these credit cards may give you an instant decision, you will need to have fairly good credit to actually gain approval. Below is a list of business credit cards that offer instant approval if you qualify:
- Blue Business Cash Credit Card from American Express – The application for this small business credit card promises a “decision in as little as 30 seconds.” If you qualify, you’ll get 2% cash back on every purchase with the card, for up to $50,000 in purchases. If you spend beyond $50K, those additional purchases would earn 1%. No annual fee.
- PNC Cash Rewards Visa Business Card – “Apply online and get a response in minutes.” If approved, get 1.5% cash back on all purchases with the card, a very nice reward, especially for a no annual fee business credit card. If your credit is excellent, you could get an interest rate as low as 12.49%, but, if not, your rate could be as high as 21.49%.
- TD Business Solutions Visa – This business credit card MAY approve you instantly — see the site’s language: “If approved, you’ll get an immediate response and receive your card(s) within 5-7 business days. If further review is required, we’ll mail our decision to you within 30 days.” If you are approved, you’ll earn 3% cash back on Internet, cable, and phone services, 2% cash back on dining and gas station charges, and 1% on everything else.
- Lowe’s Business Rewards Card from American Express – Business credit card with a bit of a Lowe’s specific rewards formula, and a “60 Second Decision” on approval. This card offers 5% off all of your Lowe’s purchases, plus a points program: 3 points per dollar at restaurants and office supply stores in the US, and on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers, 2 points per dollar on Lowe’s purchases, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Redeem points for gifts cards from American Express, Lowe’s and other options, too.
- Capital One Spark Cash Select – Capital One does not advertise its business credit cards as instant approval, but we have evidence from a number of sources that they often do instantly approve applications. In addition, Capital One does say that they attempt to provide instant decisions on their consumer credit cards, so this also supports our thought that you may be instantly approved for this card. The particulars of this card: earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases, no annual fee, interest rate anywhere from 14.49% to 22.49% depending on your credit history.
- American Express Blue Business Plus – You’ll get a “60-second decision” on your application for this business Amex. If instantly approved, you’ll get a card that offers 2 American Express Membership Rewards points per dollar on your first $50K in card purchases per year (1 point per dollar after $50K). Points can be used for a variety of cash, merchandise, and travel rewards.
- Regions Bank Business Enhanced Card – “If you apply by phone or online, you will often get a response in 60 seconds.” Note that there is no guarantee of instant approval, however. If you are approved, you’ll get a fairly standard business credit card that offers points via the bank’s Relationship Rewards program, which generally means 1 point per dollar charged to the card, but there are some bonus point opportunities as well.